-- 1 minute read
To test your POAP Drop before officially sending it out into the world, there are a few important steps you should take to avoid unnecessary back and forth with the POAP Curation Body:
- Make it clear that it's a test: include the word “test” in the title and Description of the POAP. This will help prevent confusion during the review process.
- Check the artwork: double-check that your artwork is appropriate and does not contain offensive or inappropriate content. Despite it only being a test drop, these basic requirements still must be met.
- Mark the drop as private: when creating your test Drop, make sure to select the "private" option so that it's not publicly visible on POAP websites.
- Limit the number of mint links: when submitting your request for test mint links, request no more than 10. If you need more for a particular test, please reach out to our support team.
- Avoid testing deliveries: while you can test Drops using any other distribution method, we don’t allow test Deliveries, as these show up in various POAP interfaces and including test drops would diminish the quality of Drops in the ecosystem.