-- 2 minute read
Step-by-step guide: How to create a POAP Collection
- Navigate to the POAP Collection home page https://collections.poap.xyz/admin/login
- Connect your wallet
- Note: This wallet does not have to be your main POAP wallet, however you will need access to the wallet used to create collections, for future access to the collections you create.
- Sign to verify
- Click “New Collection”
- OPTIONAL: Upload a banner, PFP, and complete the fields.
- In the search bar you can use titles of Drops or use the Drop ID to add Drops to your collection OR you can use “Add multiple drops by ID if you have a list of Drop IDs.
Note: If you accidentally select a drop you don’t want to include in your collection, hover over the added drop and click “—” to remove.
Adding a Series to your POAP Collection
Adding a Series to your POAP Collection allows you to have different types of POAPs in a single Collection.
Example: You have a Collection form a specific conference. One Series in your Collection are conference booth POAPs. Another Series in the same Collection are, “You’ve met…” POAPs. Another Series in the same Collection are “Satellite Event” POAPs, etc.
- Once you have a Collection put together, click “New Series”. Follow steps from creating the original Series.
Once you have added all the POAPs you want in your Collection, added Series, click “Save Collection”.
Editing a Collection
You can edit any Collection you created. You will need to sign into https://collections.poap.xyz/admin/login
A list of the your Collection(s) will appear.
- Select the Collection you need to edit
- Make edits
- Click “Save”
Deleting a Collection
You can delete any unwanted Collection anytime. You will need to sign into https://collections.poap.xyz/admin/login
A list of your Collection(s) will appear.
- Select the Collection you want to delete using the edit icon
- This will open up the Collection. At the bottom left of the page you will see ”Delete”
- You will be prompted with a query button