– 5 minute read
POAP Family streamlines the process of uncovering connections among collectors who have a shared passion for attending and collecting POAPs from diverse events. Its permissionless design facilitates the exploration and discovery of POAPs accumulated through shared interests and affiliations. Additionally, by integrating shared memories, POAP Family enhances the social discovery aspect, enabling collectors to explore ever-growing relationships.
View drop collectors, mints, email reservations, and email conversions
- Search for the drop (title or Drop ID) and click on the artwork.
Note: You can find the Drop ID by going to POAP Gallery and searching for the drop by title. The Drop
ID will be shown under the Drop title.
Viewing different metrics:
- Collectors: Total number of accounts that collected this drop
- Mints: Total number of POAPs minted to an Ethereum address (includes conversions)
- Reservations: Total number of POAPs reserved using email addresses (converted emails are not included here)
- Email conversion: Total number of POAPs that were reserved with email first and minted to an Ethereum address afterward
- Moments: Total number of Moments added
- Collections: Total number of Collections
View drops that share a minimum of 2 collectors up to the highest amount of collectors that have also collected a specific Drop
- Look for a particular Drop by using either:
- Drop name
- Drop ID and click “In common” or click on artwork of Drop
- Drop name
- You can view which drops share the highest number of collectors that have also collected that specific POAP Drop.
Want to view which collectors have a specific set of drops?
- Option 1: From the homepage, you can select multiple drops by clicking on the checkbox. When you are done selecting multiple drops, click “In common”.
- Option 2: Look for a single drop. By selecting any of the drops in common POAP Family will display the complete list of collectors. POAP Family uses colors to highlight collectors that are present in all selected Drops. Each color highlights a collector present in all lists.
Note: Different colors among addresses do not represent a relationship, even though the colors may look similar
- To check which collectors have acquired a particular set of drops and explore their additional collections, you can modify the filter by clicking "Add" for individual drops or include drops with "Add selected". Include the current one(s) by expanding the filter with more drops, allowing you to refine the list to collectors who have obtained all those specific POAPs. Additionally, the results will display other drops shared by collectors who also possess the selected set of drops. It's also possible to click on "Open," which will only show those drops and exclude the current one(s).
Example: there are 12 collectors that have collected the 3 selected drops. We also see that there are 226 drops that at least 2 of the 12 collectors on the list have collected.
- Clicking on "Expand" reveals a list of drops shared by all collectors in common. This view also enables the identification of drops that are held by at least two collectors from the common set of collectors.
EXAMPLE: we see there are 3 drops from which all collectors in common have a POAP, and 46 drops from which AT LEAST 2 collectors in common have a POAP.
View a list of collectors that have drops in a specific set
- Upon selecting a set of drops, a list of common collectors will be presented. To reveal a comprehensive list of collectors who have acquired at least one POAP from the chosen set, click on "show all" at the end of the address list, or switch from "In common" to "All" at the top right-hand corner.
EXAMPLE: we can see that there are 82 collections that have collected at least one POAP from the drops in the selected set. The list can be navigated using a horizontal scroll.
- Clicking on "Expand" will reveal a list of all collectors. At the bottom, you'll find drops from which every collector possesses a POAP. Clicking on "show all" will display drops from which at least two collectors in the selected set have a POAP.
EXAMPLE: there are no drops from which all of the 82 collections have a POAP, but there are 345 drops from which at least 2 collectors from the selected set have a POAP.
Viewing drops in common for two or more collections
- On the home page, click on “manually enter collections”
- Enter one or more addresses/ENS names and click “In common”
- Collected drops in common will be displayed.
EXAMPLE: there are 95 drops from which the 3 selected collections have a POAP. There are also 370 drops from which at least 2 of the selected collections have a POAP.
Add, Edit, Delete, Drops in Common
A: Add: Add additional wallets/ENS to the list
B: Edit: Edit the current list
C: Delete: Delete wallet/ENS from current list
D: Drops in Common: Display of the amount of Drops in common with Drops below
Exporting lists of collectors
In the drop view, clicking on “Export CSV” will export a CSV with all the collectors for that specific drop.
- Clicking on another drop from the “drops in-common” list allows you to download a list of collectors in common for both drops.
- You can select more than two drops to obtain the list of collectors in common among all the selected drops.
- By selecting "show all" within the collectors in common box, you'll see a comprehensive list of addresses. This compilation encompasses all collectors who have collected at least one POAP from the selected drops. Exporting the CSV from this perspective will generate a download containing all the wallets of the all displayed collections from all Drops
Viewing POAP Family profiles within Family
- Create a Family with the addresses/ENS
- Once you’ve created the Family of Drops you can select specific Drop to view which wallets hold the POAPs
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- You will see an icon to the right of the address/ENS. This button takes you to the specific wallet in https://collectors.poap.xyz/scan
View a profile within POAP Family
- Click on the address/ENS
- View a collectors profile
NOTE: The avatar is set through https://app.ens.domains NOT through POAP Products
Search for Collections in POAP Family
- Type a keyword or the name of the Collection you want to find. A list of Collections will display