Common errors with POAP Website
If a Website drop is not working, it's likely one of the below reasons is responsible:
- The Start Date specified during drop creation has not yet begun.
- The Start Date and Time specified during website creation has not yet begun.
- The website has not yet been made Active.
- The URL you entered is incorrect.
- The website has not yet been approved by the POAP Curation Body. Please reference Step 5 of the article "How Do I Set Up a Website?"
If you are a collector looking to reserve or mint this POAP:
Please contact the issuer who gave you the website link. They must be made aware of the issue so they can correct it.
If you are an issuer trying to set up the website for distribution, please verify:
The POAP drop Start Date is correct.
- The Website Start Date and Time has passed.
- The website has been set to Active.
- That the URL you're trying to use is correct. The correct URL can be found in the website approval email you received after your drop was approved by the POAP Curation Body.
- Double-check that you received an email confirming that your website was approved by the POAP Curation Body. It will be titled "Website mint links request accepted." See below:
- If your Website still does not work after following these steps, please contact our Customer Success Team through the chat bubble on any of our webpages (such as the Events page).